[Snort-users] Barnyard2 - v2-1.10 is released

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Thu Sep 27 19:09:08 EDT 2012

We put our applications and libraries in the proper standard locations.  I'm not sure how barnyard2 functions, and pulledpork is a perl script (so it can be placed wherever is my point).

But as far as all of us getting together, I tend to think that between all the projects we do a pretty good job of communicating.  But we certainly have room for growth.

Thanks.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT