[Snort-users] Choosing a firewall with Snort

Shomiron Das Gupta shomiron at ...11827...
Thu Sep 27 15:51:32 EDT 2012

Pratik,

Snort will do its job regardless of which firewall is running around it, frankly there is no connection between the two technologies.

I am sure there is something in your question we are unable to figure. Pls rephrase if required.

Thanks :)

--
Shomiron Das Gupta

NETMONASTERY NSPL