[Snort-users] Snort, BASE, and FRW

Shomiron Das Gupta shomiron at ...11827...
Tue Sep 25 15:37:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

Few questions:
 -- What firewalls are these?
 -- Do they have preinstalled snort running on them?
 -- Are these firewalls running on HA?

These will help us get a correct analysis.

--
Shomiron Das Gupta

NETMONASTERY NSPL
http://netmonastery.com