[Snort-users] Looking for a prebuilt Snort IDS Distro

PR oly562 at ...11827...
Fri Sep 21 12:51:25 EDT 2012

ps. it shouldn't matter what distro, unix/linux, its nix, prebuilt? that
means, no real configuring at the beginning, therefore, you will not
learn how it works, where it is, how it can be tweeked, unless you are a
wizard. not to say you can figure it out, it just means, you will have
less knowledge about how it works at the core.