[Snort-users] Snort Rules for Version 2.8.5.1

PR oly562 at ...11827...
Fri Sep 21 12:45:20 EDT 2012

i think, dont know for sure, it isnt support as the program snort has to
evolve to catch evaders. thats my belief. which makes sense. this
includes the rules, even if they are almost identical, i think the way
snort handles rules is known and exploited thus changes must occur. if
you knew a program at binary level inside and out, you could find ways
to break/evade it.

my two bits.