[Snort-users] Snort and MySQL

Joao Daniel Neves joaodanielnevesss at ...125...
Fri Sep 21 11:09:38 EDT 2012

Thank you. Solved ; -)

But I find myself locked in in other problem.
After a sucessfull "./configure --with-mysq"

I executed  make. At this time without sucess. I got the following errors:

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so when searching for -lmysqlclient
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.a when searching for -lmysqlclient
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient

I really don't know. I want some guesses..