[Snort-users] Looking for a prebuilt Snort IDS Distro

Ray Caparros arcy24 at ...11827...
Thu Sep 20 10:19:36 EDT 2012

It's  been a while since I heard any updates on EasyIDs. Here's the
link, and it is based on Centos.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyids/files/

http://www.skynet-solutions.net/About-EasyIDS#easyIDS%2DDocs

-Ray