[Snort-users] Automatically block IP on firewall box from snort IDS

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Sep 18 13:10:02 EDT 2012

I haven't used barnyard2 in years, but it is my understanding, and I'd like to see beenph comment on this thread that Snortsam's functionality has moved into the barnyard2 codebase.  It may be in the git master build (not yet rolled into an official release)

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT