[Snort-users] Updating Rules with PulledPork and no outside connection

JJ Cummings cummingsj at ...11827...
Mon Sep 17 12:47:47 EDT 2012

Place the tarballs in the defined temp path that you have in your pulledpork.conf.. You will want to tell pp not to download and not to validate checksums...

JJC

Sent from the iRoad