[Snort-users] Using PP

Pratik Narang pratik.cse.bits at ...11827...
Thu Sep 13 06:18:47 EDT 2012

Thanks for the help. It's working now.

Another question to Snort Users:

I already had some 4K rules enabled manually, i.e. without PP. Now with PP
managing and enabling my rules (I used 'security' policy), do I need to
simply forget whatever I had enabled earlier and start afresh, or is there
some workaround so that I can still have those previous rules around and
can enable/disable them with PP as per need???

Thanks.