[Snort-users] New Snort Sensor Implementation

Turnbough, Bradley E. bturnbough at ...15650...
Wed Sep 12 11:00:22 EDT 2012

Should I plan on implementing a snort sensor with all of the applicable rules enabled at first and plan on scaling back, or should I implement small amount of rules of applicable rules and scale up?
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.