[Snort-users] Output database option - Back in?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Sep 11 16:30:10 EDT 2012

Joel, I think he is talking about the Snort manual. I wouldn't even give it
a second thought, I know I wouldn't from someone that posted a cryptic
message such as he did. Some people :/

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--
****************** Established ~ 2001 *******************
*          Visit Us @ http://www.winsnort.com           *
*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *
*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *
* Snort: Open Source Network IDS - http://www.snort.org *

From: Joel Esler [mailto:jesler at ...1935...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:16 PM
To: PR
Cc: Victor Roemer; Michael Steele; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Output database option - Back in?

We don't write the guides, they are contributed by the community, which we
are grateful for.  If there is an issue with the install guides, please
address them with the authors themselves on the Snort-users mailing lists.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT

http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=snort-users Please visit