[Snort-users] Output database option - Back in?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Sep 11 16:15:49 EDT 2012

We don't write the guides, they are contributed by the community, which we are grateful for.  If there is an issue with the install guides, please address them with the authors themselves on the Snort-users mailing lists.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT