[Snort-users] Monitoring via bonded interfaces; allowed or problematic?

Turnbough, Bradley E. bturnbough at ...15650...
Tue Sep 11 08:37:44 EDT 2012

I'd like to run snort against a bond0 interface.  I haven't attempted it yet, so I don't know if it'll cause problems.  I'd like to run the bond as a active/backup setup.  Would this cause problems with Snort?

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.