[Snort-users] snort inline with jumbo frame

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Tue Sep 11 07:50:34 EDT 2012

Did you check Snort's shutdown counts for anything unusual?

You can try having Snort log in tcpdump format to see if it is getting full
packets.

What happens if you choose a smaller jumbo size, like 8K?