[Snort-users] snort inline with jumbo frame

Jack kingofnerds at ...11827...
Mon Sep 10 16:44:27 EDT 2012

It may be a problem with the network interfaces in your snort box not
supporting that size of jumbo frames. Even if snort supports the frames, if
they are too big for the interfaces, then they will be dropped

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM, 王聲浩(Sheng-Hao Wang) <lounge_sam at ...125...