[Snort-users] Snort's architecture

Tony Robinson deusexmachina667 at ...11827...
Thu Sep 6 19:48:57 EDT 2012

As far as I can tell Pratik,

The diagram presented is actually pretty well put together and will give
you an idea as to how packets generally flow through snort and end with
dropped packets/alerts. To answer your question, no, in terms of this
diagram, nothing has really changed. this diagram is spot-on for a high
level overview.

Cheers,

DA_667