[Snort-users] Problems compiling SnortSam on OpenBSD

Jeff Kell jeff-kell at ...6282...
Wed Sep 5 12:34:01 EDT 2012

On 9/5/2012 12:03 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> I recommend using the latest git version of barnyard2 which has snortsam capability built in.  Support for SnortSam compiled directly into Snort hasn't been done in a long time I believe.

Is it only the GIT version?  (Pointer?)  And do multiple plugins work now without
causing havoc (I need mysql and snortsam) ?

Needing to update again (at snort 2.9.1.2) and would prefer to discontinue the
snort/snortsam patch race once and for all :)

Jeff