[Snort-users] Problem Compiling Snort!

Victor Roemer vroemer at ...1935...
Tue Sep 4 09:00:33 EDT 2012

Could you provide your config.log's for Snort and DAQ as well as your build
options..

I just skimmed over the documentation you pointed us too and it doesn't say
anything about configuring and installing ipfw daq (noted from the listed
of dependencies).

Otherwise, it seems you are trying to compile snort with static daq