[Snort-users] Error plugin snort performance on munin project

Dang Le Nam lenam.cntp at ...11827...
Sat Sep 1 06:07:40 EDT 2012

Dear snort-users,

I want to performance snort with snort plugin in munin project. I use follow link

http://www.gamelinux.org/?p=32

But  snort performance can’t appear.

http://31.31.76.13/localdomain/localhost.localdomain/index.html#snort

I want to see snort performance on munin same as this link:

P/S:  I test success munin on my pc. And this is my configure on snort plugin on munin. I think it is right. But result …

Step 1:

I copy snort_traffic (downloaded on above link)  on /usr/share/munin/plugins

Step 2:

I make symlink   ln –s /etc/munin/plugins /usr/share/munin/plugins

Step 3:

I run with this command :

munin-run snort_traffic

Result:

 traffic.value 0.007

munin-run snort_traffic config

Result:

graph_title Snort Traffic

graph_args --base 1000 -l 0

graph_vlabel Mbits / second

graph_scale no

traffic.label Mbits/second

graph_category Snort

I restarted munin and snort. But snort category on munin  do not appear

Đặng Lê Nam