[Snort-users] [commercial] Snort not logging

Philip Edwards phil.e at ...15568...
Wed Oct 31 18:18:42 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've half fixed it. (I wasn't running it with the -u and -g switches)
I still need to fix barnyard but i think i know what that issue is.

Thanks for being a silent sounding board.

Phil.