[Snort-users] Advice about Snort web interface (GUI)

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed Oct 31 11:45:23 EDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 11:02 AM, Jaime Nebrera <jnebrera at ...11827...> wrote:
>> I think in the interest of full disclosure, Jaime is one of the developers or project leads behind redBorder.
>
>  Hi Joel, for sure that is true
>
>  Still, IMHO, I believe my email was quite "neutral" as I didnt even suggest one against the other but name a few and remark the fact all of them are built in some way with a Snorby groundwork

Correct.  I think we need to operate in the interest of full-disclosure if we have a vested interest in something.  Especially those of us (like you and I) who make money from our products.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT