[Snort-users] Pulled Pork

k vijay sai prashanth vijaysaiprashanth at ...11827...
Tue Oct 30 04:49:59 EDT 2012

So basically there is a 30 day trial during which you can only update the
rules once 15 minutes? Isn't that a reasonable enough amount of time? How
much is small amount that you are referring to? I wanted to install
PulledPork for the IDS installed for my organization. Is this an annual
amount?

Also about installing a front-end for my snort. What is the ideal
database architecture when dealing with multiple sensors. Does each sensor
have its own database or do all the sensors log events to a common database
server on which the front-end software [like snorby or aanval] is installed
or is there any other way this is implemented.

Please advice.

Regards,
Prashanth