[Snort-users] Pulled Pork

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Oct 29 10:18:44 EDT 2012

Don't forget to tell him that another drawback of not being a paid
subscriber is that pulledPork can ONLY be ran once every 15 minutes, to grab
new rules. So if you have a failed download after 1 second, you'll have to
wait 15 minutes before you can try again. This even applies to downloading
directly from the website.

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com
*

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org>
http://www.snort.org *