[Snort-users] Unable to run barnyard

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Fri Oct 26 11:57:23 EDT 2012

Well this is a different error and like you said, it's related to mysql.

You need to log into mysql and make sure that the password you setup
for the snort user in mysql, is the same that is is in the configs for
by2 and base.

There was a number of threads about this to weeks ago in regards to
mysql troubleshooting.