[Snort-users] 15 minute delay = very annoying

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Thu Oct 25 17:33:25 EDT 2012

It's a throttle for people who like to download the ruleset every 5 seconds.  (Yes.  We have a lot of people doing this).

Subscriber lifts this restriction.  And we still have subscribers downloading every 5 seconds.