[Snort-users] Unable to run barnyard

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Thu Oct 25 17:01:34 EDT 2012

Can you look at  your barnyard2 conf and see if there are two interface lines?

The error says "ERROR: /etc/snort/barnyard2.conf(61) Config option
"interface" can only be configured once."

If you don't see it, share your config here, and maybe your init
script or any other config sources (sysconfig, default, etc)