[Snort-users] Alerts with the incorrect Source IP (proxy server)

Turnbough, Bradley E. bturnbough at ...15650...
Wed Oct 24 13:04:27 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm getting alerts generated, but they are coming up as the source IP of my proxy server.  Is there a way to tell Snort / Barnyard2 / Snorby that it should report the IP address of the website instead?

Thanks,
Brad

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.