[Snort-users] barnyard2-1.10 major problem

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Wed Oct 24 11:49:45 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr.
<lhughes at ...14822...> wrote:
> beenph,
>
> I sent the file to Firnsy as he requested, I asked him if i should post to
> this group yesterday and here is his reply:
>
> Lawrence,
>
> By all means post there, as well as the barnyard2-users, barnyard2-devel
> google groups. We are redesigning the spooler and associated caching
> mechanisms for 2.2.
>
> Regards,
> firnsy

Well im not reading firnsy e-mail, thus if you didin't include me in
the reply i didin't saw what you wrote and/or sent as attachement.

Again, i provided you with a solution and i never saw a reply with
positive or negative feedback where i was included in the recipients

I would suggest that you applied the suggested fix previously
mentionned and recontact us.

The 2.2 caching mechanics and the issue you are encountering are not related.

-elz