[Snort-users] barnyard2-1.10 major problem

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Wed Oct 24 11:33:32 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Lawrence R. Hughes, Sr.
<lhughes at ...14822...> wrote:
> beenph,
>
> Your email was about the sid-msg.map which we already have a work around
> for.

I send 3 e-mail in the offlist thread, look it up.

> To clarify, this message is about spooler.c which is not functioning
> correctly in barnyard2-1.10.
> Do you have a patch for this or work-around?
>
> Thanks,
> Larry
>
> BTW I did send you the snort.log.xxxxx files as requested.

Nope, never received it.

But did you look what the body of the e-mail i pasted,
because it contained an explaination of probable cause and your reply
seem's to acknowledge
you didin't read it.

Cheers.
-elz