[Snort-users] Wireless IDS monitoring using Snort

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Tue Oct 16 16:53:14 EDT 2012

This is true.. and you can tune those alerts out,  remove things you
know are FP.  But if he wanted to see his wifi traffic, and his wifi
is on the router, then it's the only real option without doing more
hardware.

The other side of that is you also get a much better idea of whats
really out there, if you are doing it for testing or learning.