[Snort-users] Missing sids from sid-msg.map

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Mon Oct 15 17:25:10 EDT 2012

As stated earlier on this mailing list, we will be removing the static sid-msg.map from the rule pack.  The sid-msg.map should be built on your sensor upon update, which will incorporate your local rules as well.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT