[Snort-users] FW: Hello test

Tony Reusser treusser at ...15879...
Mon Oct 15 10:18:22 EDT 2012

Also Kevin,

BASE is a pretty good graphical (web based) management tool for snort alerts
and logs.  It's easy to set up and will get the job done.  There are other
GUIs out there.  This is just the one I picked.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/secureideas/files/

	-Tony Reusser

-----Original Message-----
From: kevin zhang [mailto:kevin35zhang at ...11827...]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 12:29 AM
To: Joel Esler
Cc: snort-users
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Hello test

hello all

I will install snort system in company,,I have used VirtualBox test it
successful in sniffer mode

But we need run it in IDS mode,,,I don't know  how to configure it ,,,I
search solution use Google  but no result,,, Can you give me a little
hyperlink ??
I need a graphics website  monitor
Please tell me how to study it
Tks very much