[Snort-users] Missing sids from sid-msg.map

Berk Gulenler gulenler at ...15881...
Mon Oct 15 09:43:53 EDT 2012

I'm extracting the contents of snortrules-snapshot-2931.tar.gz to proper
places and using map file in it. I did't have any problem with previous
versions of rule files.

I got my oinkcode I can use polledpork but no I'm not using. Should I
use pulledpork?