[Snort-users] Hello test

kevin zhang kevin35zhang at ...11827...
Mon Oct 15 02:28:42 EDT 2012

hello all

I will install snort system in company,,I have used VirtualBox test it
successful in sniffer mode

But we need run it in IDS mode,,,I don't know  how to configure it
,,,I search solution use Google  but no result,,,
Can you give me a little hyperlink ??
I need a graphics website  monitor
Please tell me how to study it
Tks very much