[Snort-users] How to turn off a rule

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Thu Oct 11 17:52:11 EDT 2012

Because the question you asked is easily answered by doing a google search.

You asked about how to disable a rule, I answered that, and then
pointed to conversations about the particular error you are seeing.
Because it's probably not a rule, but a preprocessor.

And because google can be your friend if you use it, quick answers to
common problems..