[Snort-users] Error running snort

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Thu Oct 11 15:35:27 EDT 2012

thanks doug. what i mean is, gui driven products eat up more ram in
virtual systems with little ram like this laptop, only 8 gigs. i like
how you all included all sorts of stuff to tinker/learn from, as well as
put most of the configs in /etc/nsm, gyah!!! i really like that.

ill read how to turn off some services, after i find which ones are
starting from /etc/init.d/ so forth,,

thanks for you input. l8