[Snort-users] Typical database implementations RE: GUI's for Snort

Dustin Webber dustin.webber at ...11827...
Thu Oct 11 09:20:54 EDT 2012

Paul,

I used this schema for Snorby https://github.com/firnsy/barnyard2/blob/master/schemas/create_mssql with modifications for users and caching etc. BASE uses the same schema with modifications. This underlying schema is the same across apps, so supporting this should work.

- Dustin