[Snort-users] HTTP reassembly problem

João Lima joao.pedro.paulino.lima at ...11827...
Thu Oct 11 04:59:19 EDT 2012

Yes it was really that option I was looking for...

It's a shame that it's not possible to configure the output to store the
reassembled packets.

I think it would be a nice and quite useful feature to have in a future
release. Is it possible to submit this as a feature request??

João Lima