[Snort-users] Where's Waldo?

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Wed Oct 10 17:55:02 EDT 2012

yes exactly, i believe that also to be a possible issue, as it will only
restart to send to mysql after in restart each piece of this pig puzzle.
although, sometimes, it will resend if i restart apache2, or snort, or
barnyard2 in random order...