[Snort-users] Extracting snortrules-2931.tar.gz

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Wed Oct 10 11:55:01 EDT 2012

yes joel i do. that is what have been saying... i pasted the link, but
im not going to be a dick and make you look like a fool for not reading
my emails, like some assholes are doing on here....

here is the link again. I sign in, click the oinkcode link, it's right
there. im just trying to save someone else a hassle or have to ask the
list again, for which they will be called a moron for even asking,,,

see my point....  that's the other point.

thanks

https://www.snort.org/

then:

https://www.snort.org/account/oinkcode