[Snort-users] Extracting snortrules-2931.tar.gz

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Oct 9 22:25:29 EDT 2012

You are right.  Right now, when we change the "current version" on Snort.org, I have to go through and manually change about 20 pages.  (Slight exaggeration, but not much of one)

We're going to do something way more efficient in the future of Snort.org to make sure things like this don't happen anymore.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT