[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] Snort.conf updates have been posted

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Oct 9 21:36:40 EDT 2012

Don't miss much do you. ;)

We are working on some updates that we've been planning for a long time that will start rolling out in 2.9.4 and 2.9.5 that will require less configuration for the user on the client side to use, easier to keep updated, and will detect far more than Snort presently does.  That's all I can really discuss right now, as we haven't publicly talked about the features.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT