[Snort-users] There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 21:35:38 EDT 2012

Why are you clearing the tables (are you talking mysql tables, like
with the mysql client?) ?  There is other information in there besides
just alerts.. I'm not suprised you have to restart things.

That's not how the program is supposed to run.