[Snort-users] There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 21:14:32 EDT 2012

honestly, im really surprised base is dead... all distros i have worked
on have it in repos, as if it were a standard. i believed it to be as
well, however, if its not being maintained, a mass distro email should
be typed up and sent to leading distro maintainers stating:

no support, no updates, no security patches in the "info" section or at
least in the READMEs accompanying the mirrors...

just a thought...

ps i like base,, bring it back! i like security onion as well, from what
i see so far, they put all the confs in /etc/nsm ;) nice