[Snort-users] There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 21:09:50 EDT 2012

what is the new way of browsing to pretty formated data now?
securityonion? you are simply greppging/viewing flat files or u2spewfoo
or what, how are you alerting others? mail -s to? what? thanks!