[Snort-users] There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 20:37:32 EDT 2012

i guess it doesnt matter then if they are no longer active.. sighs...

when you clear the tables, base does not log anymore, you have to
restart services including apache2.

it should continue to log. im using FF 15.0.1