[Snort-users] There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

Dustin Webber dustin.webber at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 18:53:53 EDT 2012

Shawn,

What is your "workflow"? I am curious to hear how snorby can't adapt to it. Also, Snorby supports StreaDB and OpenFPC and with the lookup source api in snorby adding CVE queries would be dead simple. Integration with you HIPS is another story since you didn't name the product you use but I bet that likely is already there as well.

If I understood you correctly you are willing to jump start a dead project (mad vulns exist in the code base still un-patched) then commit to a new actively developer project? I'm not sure I understand the logic in this, can you explain more?

- Dustin