[Snort-users] There appears to be a bug in Base-1.4.5

Dustin Webber dustin.webber at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 18:04:42 EDT 2012

No need for apologies. Different strokes for different folks. I'm just happy to hear you are finally using something else besides base. A few months ago you were hardcore about it, like nothing else could ever top that php goodness. (Still trying to figure that out ;))

The real winner here is your employer.