[Snort-users] Lets talk about ....

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...11827...
Tue Oct 9 14:55:52 EDT 2012

hello jeremy, thanks for your input, ill consider your thoughts.
i installed seconion and yes it has configs and such to review.
not really my point of what im complaining about. it's the howtos.
have you been following all what i said, or just the last few emails.
in any event, you will notice a reoccurring them. see if you can find
it ;)

i find it funny how you and others write a lot of stuff, like you think
i dont know anything,
how about rather, jump in and help.

it's called community.

my mentors always helped, im always looking for more.
i found a few here, so.. if you dont mind a few emails with valid
complaints, then
everything is cool.

if not, what can i say dude, nothing is quite clear, heck you are even
pointing me to seconion, thats not a howto, and no new user will be able
to find
out all the stuff required for all the pieces of the puzzling looking at
a config server.
you kidding? lolol

actually responding this email is a waste of time... ill try not to from
this point forward.
if you feel you know it all just say, pointing people to a man page or
google, well,
thats not community in my book, nor is it friendly.

I NEVER SAY TO ANYONE, RTFM, LMGTFY, thats evil...

are you evil?

ps. Mr. Bates is community :)
pss. who are you? dont bother me, im busy....